In the article "‘Tis The Season...for Law Firm Marketing," I discussed the importance of personalized holiday cards. Now, it is late November and the cards are sitting on your desk. You had good intentions, but with the cards in front of you, writing personal messages seems like a daunting task. Remember, a personal message doesn't have to be long, but it should be unique (and ideally handwritten).
Here are five law firm Christmas card ideas to get you started. Feel free to modify them so they work for you.
- As we celebrate the joy of the holidays, we are grateful for the opportunity to work with you. We wish you, your family, and the new dog peace, prosperity, and happiness in the coming year. Happy holidays!
- I wish you and your family a holiday season filled with joy and celebration.
- Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you this year. I wish you a merry Christmas and a new year filled with joy.
- Merry Christmas! May the New Year be joyful and prosperous.
- While the circumstances that brought you to our office were tragic, I am thankful for the opportunity to work with you. I wish you a merry Christmas and hope the New Year brings comfort and joy.
A personal, handwritten message makes great impact. Without mentioning your services or qualifications, you build trust and show you care.
Get law firm marketing tips year round from Great Legal Marketing. Start by downloading our free report on attorney marketing.