1. You are 100% responsible for outcome, stop blaming others or "tort reform" or anything else.
2. It's important to look to find "commonalities" amongst good marketers and then to "steal" those ideas and ask yourself "how can I use this in my business?"
3. If you don't know what to do, and you have no mentors, the best thing you can do is to look around, see what everyone else is doing, and do the opposite.
4. If we are unable to make and keep commitments with ourselves, then forget about it... because if we aren't good to ourselves and don't function "right" then how can we be good to our families, clients, and partners?
5. It's not only "OK" but vitally important to spend a good portion of your time working on, not in your business.
6. Finally, there is a huge power in the "mastermind." You don't need to know much of anything, you just need to know where to go to find the information.
Join a mastermind group and start making promises to other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Ben Glass