How does call measurement work?
Call measurement works by using unique telephone numbers placed within the law firm marketing materials. These unique numbers are separate and distinct from the law firm’s main office number. When potential clients call to schedule an appointment using one of the unique numbers, the law firm is able to easily track which advertising source generated the call.
Today’s technology makes call measurement even more efficient. Using servers, tracking phone numbers can also tell the lawyer:
- The name of the caller
- The caller’s phone number
- The address of the caller
- Basic demographic information about the caller
What are the advantages of using call measurement?
Call measurement benefits the law firm by:
- Managing and reducing the law firm marketing budget
- Increasing legal market share through the use of successful advertisements
- Maximizing return on investment
- Determining which offers are attracting potential clients
- Learning what made each potential client contact the law firm
- Distinguishing effective attorney marketing campaigns from ineffective campaigns
- Improving the overall profitability of the law firm
- Separating calls from potential clients from those from existing clients, to easily track calls based upon leads
- Allowing for each different legal marketing campaign to have different telephone numbers
- Directing calls from potential clients immediately to the most appropriate law firm staff member
To learn more about call measurement and other ways to maximize the effectiveness of marketing for personal injury lawyers, contact theexperts at Great Legal Marketing. Fill out our online form or call our office at 703-591-9829 for more information.