Before you can develop a legal marketing plan and before you can persuade people to hire your law firm, you must be in the right mindset. You must be ready.
What is the Right Mindset for Lawyer Marketing?
The most important part of your mindset is success. You must want to succeed, you must have the drive to succeed and you must be prepared to succeed. When you expect to succeed, your actions will often prepare you to do just that. As part of believing in your own success, we encourage you to:
- Recognize yourself as an entrepreneur. Lawyers, like other small business owners, are entrepreneurs. Law school prepared you to be a lawyer, but now it is time to learn how to run your business too.
- Believe that you are personally responsible for your success. If you work hard, and work intelligently, you will succeed.
- Understand that your opportunities are unlimited. Once you begin to succeed, you will find that success breeds success.
- Have fun. The more fun you have, the more successful you may be.
What do I Do Once I am in the Right Mindset?
Once you recognize that you are ready to succeed, it is important to start developing your legal marketing strategy by:
- Goal setting. Understand what you are trying to achieve and how best to do it.
- Participating in a mastermind group or think tank. Get together with other like minded small business owners and share ideas about how best to reach your target audience.
Have Other Attorneys Been Successful?
Yes, other lawyers have strong and smart marketing plans that have changed their practices and their lives. To learn more about how other small law firms' marketing strategies have changed their practices and their attorneys' lives, please fill out our form to request our FREE audio CDs and video DVD. Also, please read our FREE report to Read What Other Lawyers Who Have Taken Action are Saying About Ben Glass and The Great Legal Marketing Ultimate Personal Injury Practice Building Toolkit (And They Aren't All Personal Injury Lawyers!)