By using inspection tools, attorneys can evaluate the experience that potential and existing customers receive when contacting the law firm in person or by phone, viewing the legal website, or reaching out through email. Doing so allows the law firm to uncover problem areas before they have the opportunity to cause costly financial losses. It also allows the attorney an opportunity provide more effective training to his employees, focusing on the areas that need the most improvement.
What are some examples of ways to inspect what the attorney expects as part of the law firm’s overall legal marketing strategy? The following are just a few examples of inspection tools:
- Pose as a prospective chat operator.
- Use “mystery shoppers” to evaluate your website.
- Use “mystery shoppers” that visit your law firm and evaluate first impressions and overall appearance of the office space and staff.
- Monitor phone calls.
- Utilize and review surveillance video.
- Implement regular continuing education trainings for all law firm employees to determine which employees need more help.
Fortunately for attorneys, the experts at Great Legal Marketing can assist your law firm in utilizing inspection tools. For more information about inspection tools and other lawyer marketing ideas, fill out our online form or call our office at 703-591-9829.