Ben Glass is the founder of Great Legal Marketing and a highly sought after speaker. Mr. Glass teaches "outside the box" marketing and shows lawyers how to use their law practice as a tool to serve their lifestyle. He hosts two major conferences a year, which draws hundreds of attorneys and other profressionals from across the country.
Mr. Glass has been invited to lecture in continuing legal education seminars, including:
- Proving Damages in Virginia Car Accident Cases
- Qualifying Medical Experts to Testify In Virginia Medical Malpractice Cases
- Direct Examination of Medical Experts in Personal Injury Cases
- Use of Lay and Expert Opinion Evidence in Personal injury Cases
- Update on The Medical Malpractice Act
- Trying the Automobile Accident Case in Virginia
- Update on Civil Law Changes
- Annual Tort Seminar, VTLA
- Legal Ethics in Cyberspace
If you would like to have Mr. Glass as a guest on your teleseminar or Webinar, call 703.591.9829 or fill out our online contact form.
Mr. Glass only agrees to speak in person under limited circumstances.