Thank you for your interest in the 2015 Foster Web Marketing Boot Camp! The team here at Foster Web Marketing is excited to help you succeed. Even if we haven’t met yet, we can already tell you’re a brilliant lawyer—you’re well on your way to better marketing, better business, and outshining your competitors!
You will receive an email with more information in the next few days. This email will include a link to register for the boot camp, and we will follow up with all of the materials you will need to create an awesome, sustainable marketing strategy.
This event is crucial to attend if you want to take your marketing to the next level, and you will learn so much in just one day.
Here is just a bit of what you will learn:
- Ways to find your ideal client and market to them so that they know that you are the lawyer they need. What good is marketing to someone who isn’t even going to bring you the cases that you are looking for?
- The best practices for managing your local search presence. Your local ranking on websites like Google can help you immensely or seriously hurt you! Why? Well, it targets local people who actually have the potential of becoming paying customers.
- We’ll show you some of the frequent mistakes we see when it comes to content, and how to avoid them. At the Foster Web Marketing Boot Camp you will get a unique insight and ACTIONABLE ways to create quality content. It is time to stop wasting your time on content that doesn’t produce results.
- How to get the attention you were hoping for when you signed up for social media sites! Social media requires strategy, just like everything else. Remember: social media is free, use it to the most of your ability!
- Are your paid promotions not giving you enough bang for your buck? You may actually be spending more money than you need to on a paid promotion. Yikes! Well, we will make sure you don’t waste your money—come see what we have to say so you can be where you want to be without spending too much money!
That sounds pretty promising, wouldn’t you say? Keep an eye out for an email from us so you can reserve your seat and get the materials required to outshine your competitors!
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, October 25 at 9 a.m!