If you are an attorney in the Fairfax - Northern Virginia area and you are spending any money on marketing you'll want to mark April 30, 2014 on your calendar.
Ben Glass will be speaking at the Marketing For Young Lawyers CLE. All attendees wil receive a copy of Mr. Glass's "10 Steps to Marketing Success" and his brand new book, "Are We Having Fun Yet? Running a Law Firm Doesn't Have to Suck"
Ben wil deliver content on
- Why it's important to understand what business you are really in (surprise answer coming here!)
- Why "deciding" is the most important marketing step you can ever take (before spending one dime)
- Why you shouldn't be marketing to everyone (yet that's exactly what most lawyers do)
- Author, author: how to blow your competion away by writing "the book"
- Most lawyer websites are just awful for marketing - find out why
- What the top solo and small firms attorneys are doing to wrap an iron cage around their referral source.
- and much, much more....
Appearing with Ben will be Christie A. Leary, Esq., Derek P. Richmond, Esq and the Virginia State Bar's Assistant Ethics Counsel, Seth A. Guggenheim.
You will get 1 hour of ethics credit and, more importantly, you will never spend another dime on marketing without having a system for DECIDING in place!