- Do I have a personal injury case?
- What are some of the damages I can recover?
- Who is liable in my personal injury case?
- What is a fair settlement from my insurance company?
- How should I talk to my insurance adjusters?
- What are some of the “games” insurance companies play?
- How can I find a good lawyer?
- What makes a bad personal injury attorney?
- What’s a mistake you’ve seen other lawyers make that have cost them the case?
- What should I never put up with from a personal injury attorney?
- What can I expect at an initial consultation?
- What should I do at the scene of an accident?
With shifting trends, more and more firms will be taking advantage of the marketing edge that education-based content provides. It’s essential to give your content “that special something” that distinguishes your firm. Whether it’s:
- An insightful twist on a common topic,
- An inside tip they haven’t seen elsewhere, or
- Something related to your unique legal style.
That extra tidbit could be just the thing that turns a prospect into a client.
Great Legal Marketing has more personal injury lawyer marketing tips to help get your small law firm marketing campaign on the map. Speak one of our talented consultants today by calling (703) 591-9829.
You can find more information about education-based marketing at our website. While you’re visiting, check out the FREE full chapter preview of The Great Legal Marketing Book by lawyer advertising strategist Ben Glass.