A lawyer's most valuable asset is his database—his list of clients, potential clients, and people and businesses who can refer clients. Are you thinking of upgrading your database? Make sure your new program has the ability to:
- Automatically add everyone who fills out a contact form on your law firm's website
- Import information from your existing client management software
- List the specific marketing piece that led the potential client to contact you
- Enable your staff to easily add contact information when a prospect reaches you by phone
- Automatically respond, in a personalized way, to each inquiry by a potential client
- Easily sort names to identify the top referrers of potential clients to your law firm, or perform other "slice and dice" functions
Essentially, you need a client management system that is easy to use, so you can easily add names, sort names, import information from other databases, and otherwise sort potential clients according to various criteria (referral source, location, income...let your imagination run wild).
Questions? Call the legal database marketing experts at Great Legal Marketing (888-791-2150) for more information today!