What do these terms mean? The following is an overview of facts about conversion rates:
- Conversion rates measure the number of potential clients that go on to contact you after reading your advertisement or website description.
- To achieve a higher conversion rate, make the website easily accessible, easy to navigate, and with clear instructions on how to contact you.
- Wasting time writing about anything other than what the client is looking for when he finds your website will lower the conversion rate.
- To have a better conversion rate, earn the clients trust by offering no obligation resources and materials.
- Maximize search engine optimization for a better conversation rate. A higher Google ranking increases the odds that web users click through to your website.
- Understanding your audience and writing memorable content will also improve the conversion rate.
In contrast to the conversion rate, the click through rate reports the average number of click-throughs from your web materials, expressed as a percentage. Click through rates:
- Measure the immediate response of the legal advertisement.
- Do not take into account the overall response, because the user could arrive at the site in another way.
- Do not assure a good conversion rate.
- Can be increased through a higher search engine ranking. The higher your ranking, the higher the chances your website will be clicked on.
For more information, contact the law firm marketing experts at Great Legal Marketing at 703-591-9829.