Driving traffic to your attorney marketing website is an important first step to building a larger client base. However, once the potential client visits the site, the content must evoke a positive response in order to increase the likelihood that the client will contact the firm. Gaining this positive reaction is not difficult if you abide by the following guidelines:
- Remember that the window of time before a client navigates away from the law firm website is very small.
- The goal is to immediately show the potential client that the firm can help them.
- Relate to the potential client on a personal, not professional, level.
- Avoid using legal jargon.
- Avoid wordy, drawn-out paragraphs in favor of straight-forward, to-the-point information.
- Demonstrate how much information and knowledge your firm has to offer.
- Convey how the firm can help the potential client.
- Maintain a compassionate and understanding tone.
- Offer information that inspires potential clients to contact the firm or seek more information within the website.
Properly constructed legal websites are an effective lawyer marketing tool useful for reaching a new audience of potential clients. These websites also help to build trust and respect within the community when they observe the above guidelines. For more information on how to create a legal website that maximizes effectiveness, contact the legal marketing experts at Great Legal Marketing. Fill out our online form, or call our office at 703-591-9829.