Blogging is essential to an effective legal marketing campaign.
The world of lawyer marketing has evolved. No longer is it a static process. You must interact and engage with your potential clients, if you want to be the lawyer they choose for legal help. Therefore, you must show that you are the expert who has the solutions to their problems. While there are many ways to accomplish this marketing goal, one of the easiest and most effective methods is through blogging.
Below are some strategies for blogging:
- Review current headlines for topics of interest. Take a stand on a hot issue and don’t be afraid of a little controversy.
- Write an article about the topic you found. This article should be anywhere from 300 to 500 words in length.
- Create a blog entry that acts as the “doorway” to your article. It should have a compelling headline and interesting copy that directs people back to your main website.
- Encourage comments. Most blog platforms allow comments from readers. These comments will act as extra content, which search engines love. Get the conversation going by posing a question at the end of your blog entry.
- Get help looking for blog topics. If you have a virtual assistant or copywriter on your team, ask them to be on the lookout for great topics.
Don’t miss this conference!
For effective and innovative lawyer marketing tips, sign up for our national 2-day legal marketing conference scheduled for April 2011. You won’t want to miss this one!