Some lawyers have no particular “season” for harvesting clients—for example, people are at risk for sustaining serious personal injuries for 12 months a year and 24 hours a day.
But some practices have seasonal clientele, and that will require innovative law firm marketing. When it comes to crafting a direct-response radio campaign, for instance, you'll be able to target your potential audience much more effectively (and spend a lot less money!) if you can identify the times of year, or even day, that a client is likely to be interested in your services:
- If you're a tax lawyer, it won't do you much good to advertise during the summer; your peak months are January through April.
- If you specialize in denial-of-insurance claims, you'd be better off advertising your practice after severe weather events (hurricanes, blizzards, etc.) or in the appropriate seasons.
- Car accident attorneys have better luck hawking their services during rush hour (when most prospective clients are stuck in their cars, and have nothing better to do than listen to the radio!)
- If your demographic includes lots of stay-at-home moms, you might want to schedule your radio advertising for the late morning or late afternoon
- Do you make a living representing accused felons? Late-night radio might be a good fit for you, and for them!
Crafting a well-targeted direct-response radio campaign can be an extremely difficult undertaking, and one that requires insight from a seasoned consultant with deep experience in this elusive medium. Questions? Call the lawyer marketing experts at Great Legal Marketing (888-791-2150) to find out what we can do for you!