How Effective Is Facebook As a Legal Marketing Tool?
The time of a lawyer is very valuable. It is, therefore, essential that the hours spent on legal marketing be effective. Facebook is a valuable lawyer marketing tool that can offer tangible methods for tracking its effectiveness. The following is a list of factors that provide proof that Facebook is time well spent for attorneys.
- Facebook has over 1.86 billion members. If Facebook were a country, it would be the largest nation by population. Joining a network of this size provides access to a limitless number of potential clients.
- Facebook now has more visitors worldwide than Google.
- Having a law firm Facebook page improves your firm’s search engine optimization results.
- Facebook is an additional means for increasing your online presence.
- Facebook Insights and other tools provide valuable tracking information, including graphs and statistics on the types of users your page attracts, including their genders, ages, and locations.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends. When the user “likes” or interacts with the firm’s page, it appears on the newsfeeds of all of that user’s friends.
- Facebook is free. Everything is zero cost to your firm, meaning that every dollar generated from its use comes without a fee.
- Advertising on Facebook is not free, but it is inexpensive compared to other pay-per-click options and can get you a better return on investment.