However, before you decide to hire one of these experts to help you advertise your small law firm and to attract the types of clients and cases that you want, it is important to ask yourself the following questions:
- When I look at the websites of the law firms this consultant works with, do they all sound the same?
- Does this consultant seem able to think outside of the typical lawyer marketing box and remain within the ethical boundaries established in my state?
- Does this consultant specialize in helping small law firms or large law firms?
- What do current or former clients have to say about the consultant? Did their business change in the way they expected?
- Does the consultant have a positive track record? Can he or she point to notable (and verifiable) success stories?
- Does this consultant seem willing to get to know me and what I want for my practice so that my marketing can be developed to achieve my goals?
Would you like to learn more about Great Legal Marketing, about the way our experienced attorney marketing consultants work, and about the results we achieve? We encourage you to browse our website, to read a FREE chapter of our Great Legal Marketing book, and to call a legal marketing consultant directly at 703.591.9829.