- Employees speaking negatively about potential or existing clients as they transfer the caller to another team member, perhaps without being aware that the caller can still hear the communication.
- Employees blatantly or inadvertently encouraging callers to reach out to other law firms that are in direct competition with their firm.
- Employees discouraging potential clients from coming to the law firm in person.
- Employees failing to obtain all of the necessary information from callers.
- Employees transferring callers to the wrong staff member.
- Employees utilizing poor language or tone of voice.
- Employees failing to listen adequately to the needs, wants, and questions of callers.
- Employees leaving callers on hold for extended periods.
- Employees failing to answer calls or return messages promptly.
Mystery calls will attorneys identify problems such as these, allowing the law firm the opportunity to improve.
To learn more about how mystery calls and other personal injury marketing ideas can improve the attorney advertising strategies of your firm, contact the experts at Great Legal Marketing.Fill out our online form or call our office today at 703-591-9829.