Video can be a great marketing tool that attracts new visitors to your website, improves your search engine optimization, and helps you stay ahead of the competition. But what should your attorney videos be about? Videos take more time, effort, and funds than website content, so it is important to put more thought into meaningful subjects.
Here are just a few topic and subject ideas for your legal marketing videos:
- Introduce yourself and your firm.
- Answer a frequently asked question.
- Talk about a relevant legal topic in the news.
- Share safety and prevention tips.
- Record a few client testimonials.
- Share a recent case result.
- Talk about why your law office is different.
- Talk about your free book offer or another call to action.
- Establish yourself as an authority in your field.
- Share information about a practice area that isn’t found in other online videos.
- Walk your view through the legal process in clear, simple language.
- Give your viewer a plan of action.
- Address your viewer’s deepest concerns and fears.
These topics should help you get started. The easiest way to get a lot of video content is to relax and give simple, straightforward answers to many frequently asked questions. Don't forget that your video content can be transcribed and turned into website content with little effort. If you still find yourself at a loss for topics, review other attorney blogs and see what topics they are discussing. Once you have a list of popular topics, you can put your unique spin on the answers.