Before this month ends, it's a good chance to assess what you are doing and what you COULD be doing, especially when it comes to your marketing strategies. After all, most of the time, your marketing is the first impression that a potential client has of you.
Perhaps there are a few avenues that you haven’t yet tried, or maybe it’s time to revisit a marketing idea that was put on the back-burner. Just because something didn't work well for you five years ago doesn't mean it can't bring you a TON of success today. (For example, I had a sour relationship with QR codes years ago because I was trying to utilize them too early. Recently, we've revisited the idea and had a MUCH better experience.)
Let me help you out with 7 things you can do in your marketing over the next 30 days to boost your intakes.
- Reach to a new referral source the old-fashioned way via direct mail letter (plain white envelopes win - just don't mess up the letter inside). Be proactive and reach out to at least 10 or 20 people.
- Publish a report targeting your optimal clients - the ones worth the most (yes, you can do this for contingency fee and flat/hourly practices) and that you actually like working with.
- Shoot a video that uses GREAT quality lighting (please, please, please don't do it with your laptop pointing up at your chin from chest height and just an overhead fluorescent light in your office). Use this on your top practice area page.
- Re-tool your phone script (you do have a specific way your intake people should answer the phones, right?) Improving the "first impression factor" could be the difference between winning over a potential client or driving them away in less than 10 seconds.
- Test a Facebook ad (but never, ever use the false metrics like impressions or likes to monitor your ads - big, big mistake).
- Pump up your website by making sure you have geo-specific keywords in use, or else you're probably wasting every dime and dollar you spent on your website.
- Set an objective measurement of where you want to be by the end of the summer and put an accountability measure in place.
You can do all of those things and more by using our templates, guidance, and easy-to-follow Checklists System. This will save you an undeniable amount of time while achieving all of those results.