When evaluating whether a lawyer website has good copy, the following are questions that the attorney should ask:
- Is the website easy to navigate?
- Is the website about the client, without the primary focus being about the law firm?
- Does the website say quickly and upfront the services that the law firm is offering?
- Does the website use too much legalese?
- Does the website give the potential client an easy and clear opportunity to respond?
- Does the website use multiple calls to action?
- Are the search engine optimization keywords incorporated in a natural manner into the copy of the website?
- Are the chosen keywords a good fit with the copy of the website?
- Does the copy appeal to the emotions of the potential client?
- Is the copy creative and distinct from other legal websites that offer the same services?
Paying attention to the above questions while crafting copy for an attorney website will help to ensure that it appeals to potential clients. The more that these potential clients find the web content to be compelling, the higher the likelihood that they will reach out to the law firm for more information.
To learn more about techniques for creating high quality copy for your bankruptcy law firm marketingwebsite, contact theexperts at Great Legal Marketing. Fill out our online form or call our office at 703-591-9829 for more information.