Ben Glass and his team at Great Legal Marketing work with an elite mix of attorneys from virtually every practice area from personal injury to bankruptcy and beyond. We are not for everyone, in fact, while we attract many who "want" to get better results for their practice, we know that only about 20% of any population will do the work necessary. The difference in results has nothing to do with where your law practice is located or how much experience you have. This is all about the choices that YOU make.
By joining Great Legal Marketing, attorneys like you discover and implement proven marketing and management strategies that have transformed all kinds of practices. You will discover how to build better referral relationships, improve your internet marketing, expand into new markets, better manage your employees, and so much more – this really is a “club” for success-minded attorneys who want more than just an average practice. We take pride in having attorneys members who are ambitious, motivated, and determined to understand that their law practice is also a business.
We have an exceptional track record of changing the lives of our members. We frequently hear reports of double- and triple-digit growth from our members. And the goals achieved don’t stop there. Our members have told us that being with Great Legal Marketing has given them their lives back so they can do what they really love in life. The power of our programs has also been credited with regular month-long vacations, turning 70-hour work weeks into a highly efficient 40 hours, saving marriages, significant weight loss, countless jobs created and even improved golf scores.We want to help you create your own success story.
Below you will find answers to our top questions about a Great Legal Marketing. If you are interested in becoming a member, you can click the button below to learn more about our programs.
How Does Great Legal Marketing Work?
Great Legal Marketing has four membership levels; HERO, ICON, HERO Accelerated and ICON Accelerated. Most attorneys start at the HERO level where they learn the basics of direct response marketing for attorneys. We provide our new members with templates, guides, and loads of other free materials to help them launch their very first marketing campaigns. After attorneys have achieved their first goal of getting more clients, they typically ascend to ICON or one of our Accelerated programs.
Our HERO and ICON programs are both monthly memberships that give you access to our materials and our marketing team. HERO members have access to our Chief Marketing Officer Charley Mann as well as access to the other Great Legal Marketing team members for help with advertisements, marketing strategies, tracking, and other practice growth topics. ICON members have more access to Ben Glass as well as access to the rest of our team.
Great Legal Marketing is NOT a done-for-you service. We are forever learners, and our members are as well. We help those attorneys who are ready to do the work needed to achieve the success they dream about for their practice.
Who Is Ben Glass?
Most people who meet attorney Ben Glass come to know him as a father of nine children (four of them adopted and five who still get on the school bus every morning), a small business advocate in Northern Virginia, a non-profit and charity supporter, and ex-marathon runner - in addition to being one of the most-reviewed attorneys in the area (see him on Avvo and Google).
Ben has spent his career practicing law in the courtrooms throughout Northern Virginia. He is a nationally recognized board-certified personal injury and disability insurance attorney in Fairfax, Virginia. He graduated from George Mason University School of Law in 1983 and has devoted his career to representing individuals against the insurance companies.
Through Ben’s experience in testing various marketing techniques for his own firm, he has discovered what truly works and has implemented his knowledge into the creation of Great Legal Marketing in 2005. Hundreds of lawyers in the United States and Canada have already joined Great Legal Marketing and are watching their practices take off.
How Do I Start A Great Legal Marketing Membership?
Great Legal Marketing's materials are not free. The first step is to decide which membership level is right for you. Most attorneys start at the HERO level where they learn Great Legal Marketing's style of marketing. To start a HERO membership, you need to visit HeroesIcons.com.
Attorneys who want a higher level of membership can start at our ICON level. This is a good option if you are currently a HERO member and want to enhance your membership, or you already own a successful law firm but need that extra edge. The process to start your ICON membership is similar to starting our HERO membership.
If you have been a Great Legal Marketing member before, you can reactivate your membership by calling (703)543-9677.
What is Included With a Great Legal Marketing Membership?
You can read the complete list of benefits that come with a Great Legal Marketing membership at HeroesIcons.com.
A full HERO membership includes:
- Monthly delivery of the HERO Letter: The HERO Letter is the monthly publication that all members receive. In the journal, you will find tips, tricks, and insight into new (and old) marketing topics and ideas.
- Member Toolkits: Every Great Legal Marketing member gets an introductory toolkit to start their marketing journey. The HERO Core Program is designed to help you launch your very first marketing campaign and orient you with our marketing ethics and values.
- Monthly Office Hour Calls with Charley Mann: Each month Great Legal Marketing hosts four LIVE calls for members. HERO members have access to the HERO Office Hours Calls with Charley Mann where you can learn about new, innovative strategies and rediscover old marketing ideas that will bring more leads to your law firm.
- Monthly Modules: Once a month, members receive a monthly module and guide to take them through each core marketing process. There are 18 modules in total.
- Access to our many templates, guides, and tutorials: The Great Legal Marketing crew is always hard at work bringing you the latest and greatest in practice growth. We publish new guides and videos to help you achieve your goals.
- Discount and Specials: Great Legal Marketing hosts a three-day Summit once a year in Washington D.C. You can learn more about the Great Legal Marketing Summit by visiting GLMSummit.com. Gold and Diamond members receive discounts on tickets and on any products available in our web store.
- Access to Our Exclusive Membership Website: We created a portal for our members to access all our materials. Everything we send you for membership can be found in digital form on the membership, plus other materials you can find nowhere else.
- ...Plus Much More!
How Do I Learn More About Great Legal Marketing and Membership?
You can learn all about Great Legal Marketing by browsing this website and by visiting HerosIcons.com. You can also fill out our contact form at the bottom of this page to ask a specific membership question. These messages are sent directly to the Great Legal Marketing team and we respond within 24 hours.