3 Examples of Things That Would Make a Lawyer Special
Some things you might want to consider advertising include:
- Other professional skills. Are you a medical malpractice lawyer with experience as a doctor or nurse? Are you a personal injury lawyer who used to work for an insurance company? Are you a criminal defense lawyer who used to be a prosecutor? Your potential clients may be interested in your previous (and related) professional experiences.
- Do other law firms in your area specialize only in the area of law that you do? If you have a unique practice, then you might want to emphasize that and bill your firm as the experts.
- Do you have any office policies that are different or unusual? Can clients reach you by cell phone, for example? How often do you communicate with clients?
Stop! Before you develop a slogan and start putting it all over your attorney marketing materials, consider not using the following:
- Free consultations provided.
- No fee unless you recover damages.
- 1,000 (or somewhere thereabouts) years practicing law.
How to Find Out More About Improving your Lawyer Marketing Messages
If you want to learn more about the dos and don’ts of creating your small law firm marketing message, please browse our online resources and call us directly at 703.591.9829.