What is a shock and awe package?
This legal marketing tool is a package that contains valuable resources highly relevant to the legal issues faced by the potential client. By educating the potential client, the attorney earns his or her trust and respect. This will often lead to a successful attorney-client relationship.
What items should be contained in the shock and awe package?
Examples of items that are good to include in the shock and awe package include the following:
- A copy of the law firm’s book related to the potential client’s specific legal issue
- A copy of the law firm’s book that guides clients on how to choose an attorney
- An audio CD where the attorney speaks to the prospective client, providing information in a more personal format
- Copies of any television or radio show broadcasts that featured the law firm
- A listing of testimonials from former clients
- Copies of articles written by or about the law firm
- Copies of the law firm’s newsletter
- Copies of press releases prepared by the law firm
- If the law firm handles personal injury matters, an “accident kit” that can be left in the potential client’s vehicle
For more information about shock and awe packages and other techniques for ensuring that your law firm is utilizing the best marketing for lawyers, contact theexperts at Great Legal Marketing. Fill out our online form or call our office at 703-591-9829 for more information.